Bad boys, bad boys. Whatcha gonna do?
Oops. Sorry about that. Wrong subject.
Who here doesn’t like a hot, naughty, heartbreaking, independent and willful bad boy? I only see a few hands, but from the gleam in their eyes, I have to wonder if they are being truthful.
Welcome to the Bad Boy Rehab Hop. Our hosts requested that we keep this YA friendly, so I decided to feature one of my favorite YA book (and the bad boy hero).
This is a story about a teenage girl who loses her mother and is sent to live with her father who travels with the Renaissance Faire. While there, Keelie Heartwood finds out all kinds of new things.
1) That she is half elf.
2) That she can communicate with trees.
3) That Sean o’ the Woods, the sexy jouster she keeps running into, is one gorgeous guy with MANY layers and is INSANELY irresistible to every woman who lays eyes on him. Oh, and he’s an elf, too.
Want a copy? Keep reading to see how you can enter to win an e-book download of The Tree Shepherd’s Daughter or possibly a $10 Amazon gift card.
The HOP is hosted by:
When does it start?
The hop starts Thursday, January 10th at 12:01 am and ends midnight Thursday, January 17th.
What do you win?
I have two prizes being offered for this hop. Two prizes means two different winners!
1) A $10 Amazon Gift Card. (so you can choose your own favorite Bad Boy)
How do you enter?
Simply fill in the Rafflecopter information below. There are 6 chances to win, 1 mandatory entry and 5 optional chances.
1) Sign up for my newsletter (*note* I do NOT SPAM my readers, nor do I sell the entry information. This is simply a quarterly newsletter and the occasional GOOD NEWS notification system.)
2) Like my Tami Brothers Author Facebook page
3) Friend me on Twitter
4) LIKE my Amazon Author Page
5) LIKE the Amazon page for my latest book, In Her Wildest Dreams
6) LIKE the Amazon page for Seasons and Seashells
a Rafflecopter giveaway
As an additional treat, for those that are wishing for a winter getaway to a warm, sunny beach but can’t afford it, have I got the thing for you. Escape with seven sweet romantic short stories instead. You can get a FREEdownload of the anthology, Seasons and Seashells. Seasons change, signaling life’s beginnings and endings. There are as many interpretations of the passage of time and the meaning of love as there are seashells on a sandy beach. In Seasons and Seashells, members of the Petit Fours and Hot Tamales bloghave chronicled seven of them. And my story, Babbet’s New Beginning, is one of those stories. **big squee**
You can download the book at the following locations:
Thanks a ton for stopping by on your Bad Boy Rehab Hop stop. Now HOP on over to the others and good luck!!!
Thank you for the giveaway. I hope you have a wonderful 2013.
Thanks for the great giveaway!!
Hi Ladies! Thanks a thousands times for stopping by and showing your support. You are awesome!!!