Those are the first things I eat Halloween night.Everything after that is a mix and match blind grab.
When I was younger, we would use cute little plastic pumpkin buckets when we went trick-or-treating. As I grew older, it was a pillow case.Now as an adult, I buy my own to give out and sneak a few throughout the night.
Forget all the spooky ookie stuff.The sweet stuff is the first thing I think about as I anticipate Halloween. It’s a wonder I don’t have a ton of cavities.
This leads me to wonder if others prefer their sweet treats over the spooky parts. What is your treat of choice? Or what is the spookiest thing you like to do every year?
Blurb: How does a divorced, single mother rationalize a short fling with one of Atlanta’s Hottest Bachelors? By telling herself no one would ever know, and since he’s moving, she would never see him again. What could go wrong?
2) Second prize is a $10 Amazon Gift Card.
How do you enter?
Simply fill in the Rafflecopter information below. There are 5 chances to win,
1 mandatory entry and 4 optional chances.
1) Sign up for my newsletter (*note* I do NOT SPAM my readers, nor do I sell the entry information. This is simply a quarterly newsletter and the occasional GOOD NEWS notification system.)
2) Like my Tami Brothers Author Facebook page
3) Friend me on Twitter
4) LIKE my Amazon Author Page
5) LIKE the Amazon page for my latest book, In Her Wildest Dreams