The hop starts Friday morning, June 15th and ends at midnight Friday, June 22nd. (Open Internationally)
Love-struck: (adjective) having a passionate or overwhelming feeling of love; smitten
Our hosts asked us to share a book or series that has left us completely smitten, a hero/heroine that makes other heroes/heroines pale in comparison to the feelings you have for your “true” love, or that left me feeling dissatisfied because there is just nothing else that can compare. Immediately, Cindy Miles ghost series popped into my head.
This book is fun, flirty, sexy and has the very best ghostly kiss I have ever read. Tristan de Barre is a modern day knight. Well, kind of. He was born in 1292, but he and his men were cursed to roam Dreadmoore Castle forever. That is until modern day forensic archeologist Andi Monroe is called in to excavate some bones found when an ancient tree is uprooted during a storm.
These knights (yes, I said knight(s)) are medieval knights who live in our modern world. Except, they never left their chivalry behind. And that’s a VERY GOOD thing for Andi when she’s targeted by something evil.
So that is the book that has left me completely smitten, Tristan is the hero that left me drooling over a whisper of a kiss, Andi made me laugh and cheer for her bravery and spirit, and I have not yet found another series that even compares.
So, what can you win from this hop?
I’m giving away two prizes. Two prizes means two different winners.
1) Of course after that description of how much I love this book, I HAVE to give away an e-download of Spirited Away. I just have to. 😉 Heck, even though I have the physical copy of the book, I might have to grab an e-copy for my own Kindle.
2) An E-book download of In Her Wildest Dreams by ME! ME! ME! Tami Brothers (Official release date June 25th)
“How does an average, forty-something woman rationalize a short fling with one of Atlanta’s Most Eligible Bachelors? By telling herself no one would ever know and since he’s moving, she would never see him again. What could go wrong?”
How do you enter?
Simply fill in the Rafflecopter information below. There are 5 chances to win – 1 mandatory entry and 4 optional chances.
1) Sign up for my newsletter (*note* I do NOT SPAM my readers, nor do I sell the entry information. This is simply a quarterly newsletter and the occasional GOOD NEWS notification system.)
2) Like my Tami Brothers Author Facebook page
3) Friend me on Twitter
4) Become one my Fellow Beach Bum friends via Google Friend Connect (on the right sidebar)
As an added BONUS and to THANK YOU for simply stopping by, I’m giving everyone a FREE download of my Halloween short story, Drool Worthy. You can find a link to the book at Smashwords and Barnes & Noble.
Thanks a ton for stopping by for the Lovestruck Giveaway Hop. Now HOPon over to the others and good luck!!!