Reading, Reading and More ReadingMarch 18, 2009
UpdateMarch 23, 2009
Top 5 places I’d like to see
- I’m a huge Disney fan, so anything Disney is at the top of all my lists (even though I have been there a few times, I am always game to go back.)
- Paris – – I would love to see the Louver. I’ve heard that you can’t see the whole thing in several visits and I like that I could probably go every day for a week and see something new. I’d also love to see the Eiffel Tower and sit at a sidewalk café drinking a cup of coffee.
- Bora Bora – – I heard Vin Diesel talk about Bora Bora in a movie he played in and loved the shot at the end of the movie with him and his ‘woman’ swimming in clear blue water. Of course I would have to be able to afford that really cool open air room they had…
- Australia – – I imagine that Wyoming is a lot like Australia, but I still want to visit this land of rugged beauty.
- Scotland – – Okay, I know this place has been romanticized a lot, which is exactly why I want to go. I would love to see the crumbling castles and feel the spirits haunting the walls.
Take me with you!!!!!
I really want to do Italy and Greece too.
I’ve been lucky enough to have been to Cancun, Nassau and even lived in Hawaii for awhile. As a teenager (Geez, I can barely remember back that far!) I visited Switzerland and Italy for a couple weeks.
These days, Greece, Paris, Ireland, Scotland, New Zealand and Australia top my list of places to see.
Thanks Ladies!!! I’m definitely taking you both with me!
Carol, it sounds like you’ve had some fun vacations. I might be giving you a call if/when I get the chance to travel. Pick your brain on some great places to visit and see…
Anytime, Tami. I’d be glad to share what I know and remember.