Happy Valentine’s Day!!!!
Welcome to the
Valentine’s Day ~ Books with Love blog hop.
This hop is all about LOVE
. Books about LOVE
to be more exact. There are tons and tons of romance books out there, but I have a few favorites I’m more than happy to tell you about. After checking out the info below, be sure to hop on over to the Once Upon a Twilight
or Good Choice Reading
blogs to find other blogs participating in the hop. There are prizes to be won at each stop.
To thank you for stopping by my blog I’m giving away FREE copies of my short story, Drool Worthy
. Just click on over to Smashwords
or Barnes and Noble
to find the link and download the e-book.
As an added bonus, I’m giving away a $10 Amazon gift card to one lucky person. You have several changes to enter. Just follow the prompts below and I’ll announce the winner on Monday, February 20th. Here are a few facts you should know to make this experience easier.
Time Frame for the Hop
Tuesday, February 14th through Sunday, February 19th
What can you win?
1) You automatically win a FREE download of my short story, Drool Worthy
2) A chance to win a $10 Amazon Gift Card
How do you enter?
There are 5 chances to enter
1) MANDATORY – sign up for my newsletter (NOTE: I don’t SPAM anyone with this newsletter and I don’t share my subscriber list with anyone)
2) Optional – Like my Tami Brothers Author Facebook page
3) Optional – Like me on Twitter
4) Optional -Become one of my fellow Beach Bums on Google Friend Connect (over on the right sidebar)
5) Optional – Leave a comment on any blog post for this week
When will I know if I’ve won?
Winners will be announced on Monday, February 20th.
Easy peasy, right? Remember, once you finish signing up for the prize here, follow the links to hop to the other blogs. It’s a win/win situation.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
My recommendations for books with LOVE themes… Hope you enjoy them as much as I have.
Heart Surgeon, Hero…Husband
? by Susan Carlisle
– Awesome story about a mother who has to entrust the life of her tiny son to a heart surgeon who happens to be her ex-flame. (Story to be released March 1st in the Unites States)
The Doctor’s Mission
by Debbie Kaufman
– A woman doctor who chose medicine over marriage. A male missionary in the Nynabo mission in Liberia, Africa who vowed never to put another female in jeopardy. Throw in a few headhunters and you have one heck of a historical romance.
by Annie Rayburn
– Annie Rayburn has created an amazing world with her alien race of Crainesians. Her characters blends easily with their human neighbors and share a large number of similarities. The traits that do make them different are what makes these books so tantalizing.
The Clever Detective
by Linsey Lanier
– (FREE download) A little Alice in Wonderland. A showing by the three little pigs. A peek at the golden goose. A little rivalry with Bo Peep. Linsey Lanier’s The Clever Detective
is a grown-up’s trip down memory lane.
Into My Dreams
by Sandra McGregor
– When Melody Dawson, 24, learns that she can read while sitting in a specific chair and actually go into the story on a dream trip, she enlists the help of a friend. Together, they enter a new world of travel, excitement and danger. But, they also find the love of their dreams.
Have a terrific week!
Too hard to choose – I like them all for different reasons.
Happy Valentines Day!
The Notebook is my all time favorite!
I like the ones with a good plot that aren’t super graphic!
Happy Valentine’s Day!
I love the books by Shelly Laurenston and G. A. Aiken.
Blog hops. What a great way to discover new authors/blogs and visit with old friends.
Thanks for being part of the hop and for the chance to win such a fantastic prize! <^_^>
I have to stick with the classic ~ Pride and Prejudice. It has enough romance and a lot of humor.
There are too many to list all my faves! But I love all the books in the Desperate Duchesses series by Eloisa James!
elizabeth @ bookattict . com
ANything with a hot cover 😉
Hi Everyone! Thanks so much for stopping by.
Sia, I totally agree. Each has their own catch that draws a person right in.
Hi WakeAngel. I have not read the Notebook, but I did see the movie. I will definitely have to add that to my list.
Hi Megan! Plots are definitely good. 🙂
Hey Nay Nay! HAppy Valentine’s Day back at ya. I will have to check out both those authors. Have not heard of either of them. I agree on the blog hop. I’ve found some awesome new reads this way.
Hi Bookworm Lisa. You are prob going to shoot me, but I have not read Pride and Prejudice. I have a friend in a Jane Austen book club and she loves it. Might have to join her.
Hey BookAttict! LOVE Eloisa James!!!!
Hi Carrie! Covers are my absolute favorite. I hate to say it but I do judge a book by it’s cover. One of my all time favorites is Jennifer LaBrecque’s Ripped and Jill Shalvis’s Shadow Hawk. I kept both books just for those abs. 🙂
Thanks a ton for stopping by. I love chatting with all ya.
The Outlander Series!
kimberlybreid at hotmail dot com
My all time favorite is Pride and Prejudice. Thanks for the giveaway!
I can’t really pick…but I do really love Romeo and Juliet!
I have way too many faves to pick. Some of my fave authors that I love are: Larissa Ione, Kerrelyn Sparks, Lynsay Sands, Cherise Sinclair, Kallypso Masters, and sooooo many more.
I like romance books by Diana Palmer, Vicki Lewis Thompson,Susan Mallery, Jane Porter and Jill Shalvis. I think they all write wonderful romance stories.
seriousreader at live dot com
Too many to list, but I’m fond of the romance aspects in Jean Auel’s Clan of the Cave Bear series. I love how she was able to put some heat and romance into historical novels. Thanks!
There are so many that I enjoy but to choose just one I’m going to have to say Twilight because that series of books is why I love to read now.
Thank you for the giveaway!
I like romances with a bit of humor in them.
lkish77123 at gmail dot com
Anything by Mara Banks
There are soo many good ones out there that its hard to choose!! I agree that Maya Banks is really good. I’ve always loved ‘The Notebook’ and ‘A Walk to Remember’. 🙂 Thanks for the giveaway!
goodblinknpark @ yahoo.com