Welcome to the Alpha Male Blog Hop hosted by Carrie Ann.
With fall upon us, the days are getting cooler. Which means more and more people will be hunkering down and looking for a good book to keep them warm.
As I look through the books on my bookcase (and flipped through the choices on my Kindle), I began to wonder what it was about the hero that stood out for me when I was browsing the bookstore shelves and bought each particular book.Was it the strong, silent ones? Or the joking, friendly guys?And what exactly did I consider to be the “alpha” hero?
I always thought it was the strong silent types for me.But then I started looking at the stories I’ve written and the ones I have coming out.Very few of my heroes are the strong, silent type. Most of my characters tend to be easy going, fun to be around, life of the party guys.
I came to the conclusion that maybe my head goes for the brooding, hard to reach, dangerous heroes. But that I tend to give my heart to the easy going, fun to be around, working with their hands type guys.
Which leads me to my question for this hop.Do you consider the happy, joking hunks part of the alpha group?Or is the alpha title reserved for the strong silent types?
Blurb: How does a divorced, single mother rationalize a short fling with one of Atlanta’s Hottest Bachelors? By telling herself no one would ever know, and since he’s moving, she would never see him again. What could go wrong?
2) Second prize is a $10 Amazon Gift Card.
How do you enter?
Simply fill in the Rafflecopter information below. There are 5 chances to win,
1 mandatory entry and 4 optional chances.
1) Sign up for my newsletter (*note* I do NOT SPAM my readers, nor do I sell the entry information. This is simply a quarterly newsletter and the occasional GOOD NEWS notification system.)
2) Like my Tami Brothers Author Facebook page
3) Friend me on Twitter
4) Become one of my Fellow Beach Bum friends via Google Friend Connect (on the right sidebar)
5) Answer the question above in the comments below.